Friday, December 15, 2017

Mia's Birthday Candy

I was one of the lucky winners of Mia's Birthday Candy and when the parcel arrived I just could not believe the amount of sumptuous goodies that Mia had managed to cram into the parcel. The two following photos really do not do them justice but you will get some idea of the lovely items that I received.
 There were sewing items , ribbons, serviettes , stamps, papers  galore.Mia had even included a duffel bag to store it all in.  You can just see it in the back ground.
 There was also a lot of christmas type items too. Certainly enough to keep me occupied for a good while. Thankyou Mia for my lovely parcel and brightening my day for me. (I even forgot I had the flu whilst unpacking it all) Lol.  Please pop over to Mia's blog where she is always making and showing her unique style of crafting..

12 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Just the thing to brighten your day when your feeling unwell Valery. What a lot of lovely goodies, Congratulations on your win.

Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

What a wonderful array of goodies x Hope you are felling a little better? x

Jackie T said...

Wow Mrs A this is a wonderful selection of crafty loveliness. I wait to see what you make with it all. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lia said...

Congrats to your fab win and I am looking forward to your creations!
Still enjoying the elves adventures!!
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely amazing goodies, you will have so much fun using it all, hope you are feeling better now, Kate x

Brenda in IN said...

What a wonderful surprise and so many lovely things she sent. I hope you are feeling much better and getting back to 100%.

Suze said...

Nothing like a parcel like that to make you forget your ills! Congrats on your win and have fun with it.
Hope the pesky little elf doesn't get it's hands on it!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Mia has been very generous, such lovely collection of goodies!Congrats on your won! Surely you will put all these items to good uses! :)

Cara said...

Congratulations, what a wonderful gift x

Mia said...

Thank you for participating to my birthday candy, Valery. I am so happy that you like your goodies. I picked up everything especially for you, my friend. Enjoy! Kisses and Merry Christmas.

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Anne! Those goodies are going to keep your squirrel brain sizzling for months and years to come!! Hope today finds you feeling better! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Petitt said...

How lovely Mrs A - you are going to enjoy using them, our Mia's a lovely lass too! HHope you are feeling well now Karen xx