Monday, April 20, 2015

Toadstools


This is my 3rd week as GDT for April
over at Crafting From The Heart.
I have chosen a digi called 
Butterfly on a Toadstool
to work with .
Card shape is a variation of a 
Tri fold card. This one is a lot larger
Than my previous ones. 

I used my promarkers to color 3 of the image 
and then cut and layered 2 up on top of the
original for a 3D effect. 
Red papers were in my stash and the grey 
flowered design is called hydrangeas by
Pink Petticoat from their 
Isabelline collection. 

Sentiment stickers and pearls are from my stash. 
Entering ino the following challenges:
Iil Patch Of Crafty Friends # 8 Anything goes. 
Hiding In My Craft Room # 196 Free style.
Sister Act # 102. Anything goes.
Digitally Sweet # 136 Things with wings.
Penny's Paper Crafty # 223 Anything goes. 
I love Promarkers # 265 Many Happy  Returns.
Crafty Creations # 287 Seeing Spots.
Aud Sentiments # 129 Use a Birthday sentiment. 

24 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful work Mrs A....I have't seen mushrooms on a card for ages....they look so pretty.

Margreet said...

What a lovely cardshape and a fab image!
xxx Margreet

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous image and a wonderful card design - you are so clever, I wouldn't know where to start! xxx

Di said...

Brilliant Mrs A! Love the mushrooms and yet another great fold.

Hugs

Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card and shape, you are clever doing these, they look so complicated, lovely image and colours, loveit Valery, hugs Kate x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Valery Anne ! Love the lovely image and the shape... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Ooh I love toadstools! Beautiful card Mrs A!
Lucy x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely details and design.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is fab but looks far too complicated for me to try!

Liz x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and image Mrs A...and of course a fabulous fold. Carol x

rachel said...

hiya Valery - your card shape is brilliant - and the image is lovely! Big hugs rachel x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs A
Another great shape for this pretty card.
Best wishes.
Ang x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A, I like the image the design and the lovely colours
Kevin xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and lovely central image. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Rose DT x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card design.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

KandA said...

Another gorgous shaped card Mrs A and I love the decoupage image xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mrs A, this is a gorgeous card, love the shape and your design. Love the sweet image.
Avril xx

Hettie said...

Awwww....so pwetty.
Hugs
xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ooh! Love the red and the grays together! So pretty.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. I love the red and gray together.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. I love the red and gray together.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fab image. Great style of card too xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is sooo pretty. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.