Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pansies

It's time to reveal the card I made 
For the March Swap at the
Society of Stampaholics
Card Chain Challenge. 
I haven't played in such a long time. 
I chose the colour theme to work with 
which  was  Pink, Lavender and Yellow.
I decided on a Trifold Shutter Card
and sent to Jo in England.
I used the excellent instructions
on liz's blog here.  Just making a slight
 adjustment as my card was not 12 inches long. 


I used pink card stock to make the shape
and design papers from my stash + lavender
plain card  and cut and layered up each panel.
Flower print is a Penny Black Stickeroos
called  Sun Kissed. 
Sentiment is Outline stickers by Anita's.
This makes a total of 30 new card shapes 
I have tried so far this year and  there
are many more to follow.! 


Entering into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned  Paper # Anything goes. 
The Pink Elephant # 292 Anything goes
The Crazy  Challenge # 194 Floral 
Make My Monday # Flowers
Crafty Card Makers  #135 Spring has sprung.
Craft Your Passion# 255 Anything goes. 
613 Avenue Create # 117 Anything goes,
Simply Create Too # 82 Anything goes. 
Scribble and Scrap #41 Anything goes.
Everybody Art # Anything goes.

28 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Sweetie ! Love that shape ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

This is totally gorgeous Mrs A! all these years I've been making cards and I haven't dare try to make this fold of card LOL huggles Sue xx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A. Love the design, something I've never tried, always thought it looked difficult.
Avril xx

Viv said...

Great folding - wouldn't dare try one of these myself! Looks just fab Mrs A. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooooh, this is pretty Mummy x

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty! Trifold shutter cards are awesome and yours is top drawer! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Createology said...

Each and every card you create is so amazing and beautiful. Creative Card Bliss...

rachel said...

gorgeous tri shutter card Valery - so pretty x

Carol said...

This is so pretty Mrs A,,,lucky Jo! Carol x

Kathleen said...

Such pretty papers and a fabulous shutter card, great PB stickeroo, super card.

Kath x

Hettie said...

Very pretty Mrs A. You were very brave with all them fiddle folds. Hope you still have all your fingers and had an adult present when you were cutting this!
Hugs
Xx

Joan said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card shape thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

Liz said...

A beautiful Trifold shutter card, Mrs A. I love the colours. I'm glad my instructions made sense! xx

KandA said...

What a beautiful card Mrs A. Love the shape and gorgous papers xx

MaryH said...

Marvelous folds & TFS the tutorial link. Will check it out. (Probably still can't make it though!) Lovely papers and hard to believe that this pretty image is a PB sticker. Love it. I must remember to use some old ones I have. They are always so very pretty, and looks really nice on your lovely card. TFS & Hugs

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Way to go Mrs A, it's a very pretty trifold card, love it sweetie, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

Love and hugs
Maarit

crafty said...

Lovely pretty card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary DT

Di said...

Beautiful!!

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, I love the color, the paper and the silver sentiment sticker. This is a beautiful card.

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, I love the color, the paper and the silver sentiment sticker. This is a beautiful card.

julie_woolston said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Very nice card!!!!!!! :-) thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenge! :-)

Kimbo said...

Another great shape and so pretty in pink x

Debbie said...

Super shutter card and love the colour combo.Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

Dotty Jo said...

Delighted to be the lucky recipient of this little beauty! Jo x

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x