Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Face The Music

Internet connection is still 
causing huge problems  but I
 have another new card shape to show you. 
This one is called a Cascade Card. 
I found this tutorial by Dawn
which  is very easy to follow. 
It's the 2nd week of
my #28 Butterflies + M is for Music Notes.
Here is my inspiration for you. 



Base card is SU card stock  my last Yellow sheet!
Music Notes embossing folder is by Crafts-too.
Butterflies are SU  Papillon Potpourri with  
matching punch.
Sentiment is by Dimensionstamps.
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles die cuts 
 matted under the sentiment. 
Pearls from my stash. 


A sideways view of the cascades.

Close up of front .


Entering into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly # Words, words, words.
Craft Your Passion #257 Anything goes.
Incy Wincy Designs # Embossing wet or dry.
Fan-tastic Tuesday #81 Anything goes/add some pearls.
Deep Ocean Challenge #101 Things with wings. 
Clear It Out Challenge # colour challenge yellow things. (stash item is yellow card).
Glitter 'n' Sparkle #132 Include a butterfly.
Create Something Catchy #13 Anything goes.
Everybody Art #320 Pearls.
My Craft Creations # Anything goes.

27 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card love the colour combo. Everytime I make a card with butterfly on it I forget to add the music notes for the challenge...next one.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Jane Willis said...

What a gorgeous card! I love cascade cards, and that music embossing folder is fab (extends shopping list)

nnalorac said...

Love the colours, gorgeous card Mrs A. Must get and try this shaped kinda card. Carol xx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Valery Anne ! Love the shape and the embossing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

rachel said...

Ha ha - I must be radio 4 then lol!!!! Gorgeous card Valery!! Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

Ooh I love the embossed music notes! And gorgeous butterflies Mrs A!!
Lucy x

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

Looking nice. Thanks for joining @CSCC # 13 Good luck. :)

Jacee said...

Wonderful design, great colour!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KandA said...

Wonderful card Mrs A and another interesting shape. Love your embossing folder xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love ths Valery, what a fab shape and your embossing and butterflies are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Zue said...

That's a really clever card. I guess there is lots of measuring. It is worth being methodical and patient...great result.
Sue xxx

MagsB said...

What a clever card! I love the embossing and those gorgeous butterflies!

love Mags B x

Kathleen said...

I listen to Radio 2 but it is starting to get on my nerves.
Another great shaped card and a fabulous embossing folder.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs M
Have seen these on Robert Addams shows. Great shape and design as always.
Sorry the techno still misbehaving.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Polly Birchall said...

I do so love looking at your beautiful cards. These are no exception

Sarn said...

Cor . . .that's a good shape. Looks v. complimicated tho.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous shaped card, Mrs A, I'm having a hard time choosing which one to start with :)

Love and hugs
Maarit

Bonnie said...

Your fancy fold cards always amaze me and this is no different! I love all the yellow and white! So cheery!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty card-puts a smile on your face-Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion.
Carolyn, DT

Darnell said...

You made stunning use of your last sheet of yellow, Mrs. A.!! This is sensational! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having intertube troubles, but I sure hope you are physically feeling better. It's nice to be back to Blogland!! Hugs, Darnell

Merry said...

Beautiful card.

Sherry said...

Gasp!!! Another one - lol. Beautiful. If I pushed myself, I probably could make something a little different to my normal one, it's just I find I lose patience too easily.

Hope your internet gets sorted out soon, been there, done that & pulled the hair out! It's so good when it works again though - keep my fingers crossed for you that it's soon. xx

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week..

DT Pam

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is such nifty looking card design. It has such motion and flow and you've helped it along with musical notes and butterflies, who are known for their grace in movement.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Yellow! Love x

Dr Sonia S V said...

what a unique combination...butterflies and music...lovely !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Tanvi said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion#257. Good Luck!