Saturday, February 02, 2013

C is for Corset Again!

The Alpha Challenge over at the Craft Barn this week is also for the letter C and I have again gone with the word Corset as I had this  free digi,  download from here  which I wanted to use on my page.
 
 
I used a well watered down pink paint as a wash over the dictionary page . The digi is coloured in using distress markers in navy and pink.  I have used more of my undwear snippets on the page which  I thought to be highly appropriate given the content.  The Letter C was downloaded from here.
Close up of the page is below.
 
 
Entering into the following:
The Craft Barn: Alpha challenge letter C.




5 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous....love the 'naughty' oh la la and the bow is stunning.
XXX Margreet

Faye said...

Very oh la la! Love the colours too. xx

Karen said...

I just love that some people are doing 2 pages for this, thank you for your lovely entry! From me over at The Craft Barn x

Catherine said...

This is so cool Sweetie ! Love the lace and the beautiful ribbon ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Scrapmate said...

A great choice of colours on this fun page.