Monday, November 15, 2010

How lucky am I!

We have just comeback from visiting our son and his family over the weekend and what do I find?
I have won Barabara's blog candy. I can't believe how lucky I am. Thankyou Barbara and also for show casing my blog.
Now if you want to be in for treat go see the dollies that she makes here. Have a look at her 3 Shirley Temple Wannabees. This lady is trying to convince us all that she will be 70yrs shortly! Give over Barbara.!!!!




Going to be busy busy busy over the next few weeks as I have received commissions for 2 Can Can scarves, a patchwork 'carry all bag 'and another "Bobby" doll (done in Liverpool strip this time) + I have just put my name down to enter the next Mini QT Swap for Dec/Jan.
Just putting the finishing touches to Sherry's embroidered box (It will be on its way shortly Sherry) and the scrappy mug rug swap which needs to be mailed out by 22nd Nov. Photos on blog as soon as received.

8 comments:

Fiona said...

well done Mrs A...you and Faye winners in the ame week!!

Fi
x

Margreet said...

congrats with this huge candy....all the luck is in your family!!!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Ok, is that stash in your house yet? I'm coooooooming.... xxx
Well done you. Shouldn't that be three scarves?! ;)

Sherry said...

Congratulations on winning that fab candy - what a lovely surprise to come home to!

Look forward to seeing all your photos as and when (and to receiving the box of course!) xx

Do What You Love said...

Congrats Mrs. A. - well done - looks like great candy too! You sound so ultra busy - can't wait to see all your little projects - how fun! ;-)

Unknown said...

Congrats you... you will be a busy bee xx

Zue said...

congratulations on your win and your success with commissions.
sue xx 71

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You are a sweetheart - such kind words! :<) I still need you to send me your address! My e-mail is bdr@chorus.net

Love your blog - will be back this weekend to have a look about!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane