Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bead Afternoon.

Well I think I can safely say that fun was had by us all. When we got to the workshop I got told 'Now mummy you always have pink so you can't this time' and then Faye went and nabbed the pink ones for herself!!! This is the result. Pretty fab hey.

If Faye can have pink so can I. I made my necklace as a choker so had enough beads to do earings too. I do so love to have everything matching.
And The Doc and Sweet Cheeks? Both sleeping like a baby after an afternoon of non stop playing!!

5 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love the design you both made and the colors are sweetness itself! I'm like you Mrs. A - everything must match! On the pink card with the flowers - you asked what I used to make the vase look like glass - Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up (Faye probably already told you). ;-)

Margreet said...

you both made marvellous jewelry!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous. Faye nabbing the beads - how cheeky is that! I would have probably tried to make the choker, and misjudged the size - ending up with a long bracelet and earrings instead! xx

Faye said...

It was a brilliant afternno, I really enjoyed it and I got stash too! Fab. xx

Deborah said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :-) These are lovely - they remind me of Christmas for some reason.