Friday, July 02, 2010

Love Is.

The current challenge theme over at Aud Sentiments is to use the word Love in a phrase.


This one popped into my head straight away and I just couldn't resist having a little fun with it. So off to the drawing board again and this is what I have come up with. You cannot really see the detail (I have proped it up with pins to show the top) on the rolo as I have ended up making the replica true to size. It just didn't work making it any bigger.



The Doc is now busy polishing of the real thing which I bought to use as my model!!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

What a super cute project! Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Faye said...

You are brilliant! xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Superb!

Liz x

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Margreet said...

you're so creative Mrs. A!!!!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Great fun project Mrs A!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

What a fun project, love Rolos!!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

hugs Ali x